Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

My Dad’s birthday

WALT use show ' don't tell ' to spice up our writing
25.07.18
My Dad’s birthday
On a hot and sunny afternoon me and my mum were making a cake for my Dad.
I was jumping up and down and I had a huge smile on my face.
After we mixed the ingredients we put the cake in the oven to bake.
My nephews came. They brought presents for my dad.
Me and my nephews were playing lots of games.
We were waiting for the food and the cake.
When the cake and the food was ready we had the birthday dinner and the cake.
My eyes were wide open and I had a huge smile. “Mmmm, that was so delicious,”
I said.
After that we looked at my Dad’s presents.
I saw some chocolate and some biscuits in one of my dad’s presents.
I asked my dad, “Can we have some chocolate and biscuits?”
He said, “Yes.”
So we had some chocolate and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment