Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Recount writing The power cut

WALT  spice up our  writing 
06.08.18 
The power cut. 
On a cold and dark Sunday night my family had a power cut. They was so scared their hands were shaking. They were making burgers for dinner because they were scared. They got the candles. I asked my mum if the burgers were ready. She said, “No.” In my house it was as cold as ice. My sisters hands were shaking because they were scared of the dark. I was trying to look for my mum but I hit the wall. When I hit the wall it hurt. I was just about to cry. But I did not. Then I went into my bed. I was waiting for the burgers. When the burgers were ready I was sleep. But I was up at night when my mum went to sleep. I grabbed my burger. Then I ate it. It taste so yum I did A big mmmm. Then I went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment