Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

The little old womam

 WALT write a character description.

The little old woman.

 As I look in the mirror all I see is an old haggard wrinkly lady with purple ripped scarf and broken red glasses. I was looking for some valuable things. There were lots of boxes. I searched in one of the boxes and I saw a yellow broken umbrella so I grabbed it. I still was looking for something. When I searched around I saw lots of cans. When I went there I got the broken can. I searched in a box and I found three plastic birds as I searched around and I saw a car. I hopped in the car and I found an air freshener so I had a little sniff. It smelled like a tree. When I laid back then the chair broke. I felt something at the back of me so I turned at the back and I saw a wood box. When I opened it I saw a  shiny, valuable, sparkly diamond ring. I brought all that stuff I got to the tent and put all the stuff down decorated the house and it was perfect. I sat on the chair and went to sleep.             

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jonothan my name is Zane and I am a year 7 at Paihia School. I really liked your writing about an old little woman because it reminded me of my writing. I thought that your story was great because of the descriptive words you put in your story and it made me paint a picture in my mind. What is your favourite story?

    ReplyDelete