Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Recount Writing going to William's birthday

WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
16.10.17
Going to William’s birthday.
On a lovely sunny Sunday morning me and my family went to William birthday. At William birthday we played some fun  games. The first game was pass the parcel. Then the other game we played  was we had to shoot a balloon. In some balloons there were some lollies and some had dust. After that it was time for William to open his presents. I said to William, “Are those presents cool?”
He said, “Yes.” Next me and V.J and William and my cousins, Kody, Jayden and Edey were playing on William’s xbox 360. We were playing a shooting game. I said to William, “Are you having an amazing day?”
He said, “Yes.”

Later on we had some lunch. I said, “That was a delicious lunch.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment