Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Persuasive Writing-We should play sport every day.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.
19.10.17
We should play sport every day.
I think we should play sport every day.
Firstly I think we should play sport every day because you can learn some good skills like dribbling the ball, kicking skills, and throwing the ball .
Secondly I think we should play sport every day because we can get oxygen into our body when we run around outside in the fresh air.
Another reason why I think we should play sport every day is because we learn how to work as a team because if you don’t work as a team we will just fight over the ball.
Lastly I think we should play sport every day because we can get fit by running around the field.

So that’s why I think we should play sports every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment