Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Recount Writing-At the Park

WALT add details to help our readers understand our story.

You can also add interesting words, talking, similes, feelings and thoughts.

I went to the park.
On Sunday morning my family and I drove in my van to the park in Kaikohe to have fun.
I felt really pumped when I got there.
When we got to the park we saw heaps of things to play on.
“Hmmm.” I said to myself, “What should play on first?
The first thing I did at the park was play on the slide.
It felt amazing when I was playing on the slide.
Next I went on the monkeybars. I was like a monkey climbing up a tree.    
I said, “This is a wonderful day, Mum and Dad.”
I felt really excellent.
After that I played in the sandpit. I was building heaps of things.
I felt overjoyed. Then we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment