Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

My long weekend

 I are writing about my long weekend
On Sunday my brother and came down on his new motorbike.
Then my family came out of the house and we started to look at the bike.
After he left and went back to his house.
The next day my brothers and my nephews came back.
They were getting ready to go for a ride on their dirt bikes.
My brother has four bikes and a quad. They went for a long ride;
it took them like two hours to get back.
When they got back they came in silly.
My brother almost hit his new motorbike, my other brother almost hit my sister. 

On monday me and my sisters went for a walk on the cycle track and ruby was taking photos of the cycle track. Because she had to thak photos for her school. We saw the same little pigs that looked like my pig pink. When we were almost there to my house we found a maroi snail. We took the snail with us. We had to walk down the hill because my mum forgot to pick us up. We saw our house on the hill.   

No comments:

Post a Comment