Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

The best holiday ever

WALT use the correct structure for a recount
 Success Criteria
 I will have a Title
 I will have an orientation(who what where when how)
 I will use sequence words(first next after then finally shortly) 
 I will have a personal comment 

The Best Holiday Ever!

 Last week Mark came to my house, when he got to my house he jumped out of his car and then we ran fast down to see the baby rabbits, they were cute and fluffy.
 After that he asked me if we could go and play on my ps4. I said “sure” So we ran back to the house as fast as we could go.
I turned on the ps4 he wanted to play GTA, so we did. When we were playing GTA we were doing all of the missions.
 Next we wanted to play fortnite. When we Logged onto fortnite the avengers mode came on. We were playing the avengers mode.
It was Thanos vs the Avengers. After the game Mark went back to the lobby to play another game. We were getting tired so we Finally went to bed. It was an amazing day because me and Mark were playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment